The Official Uh-Oh Spaghetti Eddie Video Contest!
1. BINDING AGREEMENT: In order to enter the Uh-Oh, Spaghetti Eddie Video Contest, you must
agree to the Rules. Therefore, please read these Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand
and agree. You agree that submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes agreement to these
Rules. You may not submit an entry to the Contest and are not eligible to receive the prizes
described in these Rules unless you agree to these Rules. These Rules form a binding legal
agreement between you and Brendan Parker Music with respect to the Contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for the Contest, an Entrant must: (a) be a resident and have a valid
address in one of the 50 United States or The District Of Columbia. (b) be at least 18 years old or
have obtained a parent’ or legal guardian’s prior permission. Minors who enter must have the
written consent of a parent or legal guardian in order to be eligible to receive any prizes.
Employees, representatives, agents, and immediate family members of Spaghetti Eddie and
other Contest sponsors are eligible to participate in this Contest but not eligible to win any prizes.
All eligible entrants will be eligible for one of 10 Consolation Prizes. Only Entrants from the
Oklahoma City Metro and Tulsa Metro Areas will be eligible for the Grand Prize.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Submit video to Youtube.com under your own account. Email link to video
through TheSpaghettiEddie.com along with your name, address, and description of the video.
Only submissions with valid contact information will be considered for the Contest. For tips on
desired content or how to shoot the video please refer to the section below labeled TIPS.
4. VIDEO LICENSE REQUIREMENTS: Entrant must own the rights to the video being submitted. If
the Entrant does not own the rights to the video the Entrant will be disqualified from the Contest.
By submitting a Video Entry the Entrant agrees to allow Brendan Parker Music full use of the
Video in any promotional material deemed necessary including Sponsor advertisements.
5. ENTRY PERIOD: Entries will begin at 12:01am on 7/01/13 and will close on 7/31/13 at 11:59pm
CST. Entries received after the deadline will not be considered for Public Voting.
6. JUDGING PERIOD: Once the Entry Period has ended the Judging Period will begin. The Judging
Panel will consist of Members of Spaghetti Eddie and Sponsor Representatives. The Panel will
select 10 videos that will be submitted to the Grand Prize Round during which public voting will
take place. Each Video will be evaluated and scored based on the following criteria: (i) technical
quality; (ii) expression of the Contest theme; (iii) creativity and originality; (iv) adherence to Video
License Requirements, Content Requirements, and these Rules.
7. PUBLIC VOTING PERIOD: Once the Judging Period has ended the 10 videos selected for the
Grand Prize Round will be subject to Public Voting. Public voting will be held on Facebook for one
week (7 Days) after the Judging Period has ended. At the end of the Public Voting Period the
Grand Prize Winner will be selected based on number of votes accumulated during the Public
Voting Period. In the event of a TIE the Judging Panel will collectively cast the final and deciding
vote. The outcome of the Public Voting and Judging Panel is final and binding.
8. PRIZES: The 10 Entrants selected by the Judging Panel will win a Child Size Spaghetti Eddie TShirt
(retail value approximately $15). The Grand Prize winner will receive a Green Carpet And
Tile Cleaning Package from the Brim’s Carpet (retail value not less than $125). The Grand Prize
is a service and as such may only me be performed in the OKC Metro and Tulsa Areas. In the
event the Grand Prize winner is unable to accept the Grand Prize another winner will be chosen
by the Judging Panel.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Brendan
Parker Music reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant from the Contest if, in Brendan Parker’s
sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the Entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate
operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or annoys,
abuses, threatens or harasses any other entrants or the Judges.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: As between Brendan Parker Music and the Entrant, the
Entrant retains ownership of all intellectual and industrial property rights (including moral rights) in
and to the Video. As a condition of entry, Entrant grants Brendan Parker Music a perpetual,
irrevocable, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce,
adapt, modify, publish, distribute, publicly perform, create a derivative work from, and publicly
display the Video for any purpose, including display on the Spaghetti Eddie website, without any
attribution or compensation to Entrant.
11. CONTENT REQUIREMENTS: For a Video to be considered for admission the Video should
contain at least one of the following: (i) One or more children making a mess; (ii) one or more
children in the midst of a mess; (iii) one or more children cleaning up a mess. The Video
submission should NOT contain: (i) any illegal activity; (ii) nudity of any kind; (iii) any stunt that
can reasonably be considered dangerous.
12. TIPS: If you are using a cell phone make sure that you are holding it horizontal and not vertical.
Make sure that the subject is well lit. Make sure that subject and all necessary scenery is visible.
Make sure to reduce shakiness.
13. LEGAL: Brendan Parker Music and its Sponsors do not condone the purposeful destruction of
property. Brendan Parker Music and its Sponsors are not responsible for injuries incurred or
property damaged during the making of a Video entry.